Protex Disinfectant is an EPA approved, one-step spray that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.(1) 1 Gallon bottle. Effective against Coronavirus. For surfaces, handrails, counters, metal, and stainless. Made in the USA. Perfect to refill Protex spray bottles.
Protex is powerful against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, yet gentle to sensitive equipment.
Useful in disinfecting ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates, and other hard nonporous, non-surgical surfaces. Also for use on items such as vinyl exam tables, athletic mats, exercise equipment, countertops, toilets and more.
Please read the label for instructions as to your specific use. The label indicates: For Influenza Virus Type A and Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge, or mop or allow to air dry.
Protex Disinfectant Spray is a one-step disinfectant spray that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi including:
- Norwalk Virus
Protex by Parker Labs is:
- Gentle to sensitive equipment
- Comes in a convenient spray dispenser
- For hospitals and institutional use
- EPA approved
- Non- critical medical device surfaces
- Non- critical medical/hospital equipment
- Hard nonporous surfaces, walls, counters, metal and stainless
- Upholstery – Vinyl and plastic
- Ultrasonic baths
- Finished Woodwork
- Ultrasound transducers and equipment
- Medical Related Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Athletic Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Emergency Vehicles
- Health Clubs
- Exercise Facilities
There are no reviews yet.