Protex Disinfectant Spray is an EPA approved, one-step spray that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.(1) 12oz. spray bottle. Proudly made in the USA.
Protex is powerful against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, yet gentle to sensitive equipment.
Useful in disinfecting ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous, non-surgical surfaces.
Please read the label for instructions as to your specific use. The label indicates: For Influenza Virus Type A and Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge,or mop or allow to air dry.
Protex Disinfectant Spray is a one-step disinfectant spray that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi including:
- Norwalk Virus
Protex by Parker Labs is:
- Gentle to sensitive equipment
- Comes in a convenient spray dispenser
- For hospitals and institutional use
- EPA approved
- Non- critical medical device surfaces
- Non- critical medical/hospital equipment
- Hard nonporous surfaces, walls, counters, metal and stainless
- Upholstery – Vinyl and plastic
- Ultrasonic baths
- Finished Woodwork
- Ultrasound transducers and equipment
- Medical Related Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Athletic Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Emergency Vehicles
- Health Clubs
- Exercise Facilities